About Crevalle Boats:
Crevalle Boats is an exciting, new boat building opportunity conveniently located in the heart of Florida. Come join a team led by professionals that average over 20 years of experience in the industry. Crevalle prides itself on a clean, efficient, safe and air-conditioned working environment where employee input is key to our collective success. Crevalle uses the latest in technology in its assembly processes and trains it, employees, accordingly. If you’re ready to work for a new and modern organization building a contemporary product that has no equal, send us your resume below!
Military Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply and are given preference.
Crevalle Boats is a drug free, equal opportunity employer.
- Full Time
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
Current Open Positions
Job Duties include but are not limited to:
- Inspects and troubleshoots electrical systems and equipment to locate and diagnose malfunctions.
- Locates and repairs circuit defects such as blown dues or other malfunctioning components.
- Plans layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment or fixtures based on job specifications and marine industry regulations.
- Must be familiar with digital switching including programmable inputs and outputs.
- Must have the ability to wire the engine and bilge components to meet both functional and quality expectations.
- The requirement to have the capability to understand verbal instruction and reading drawing or production build documents.
- Installs bilge systems, hydraulic hoses, holding and water tanks, and various accessory components.
- Uses a variety of hand tools, manual, electric and pneumatic.
- Responsible for leaping a clean and safe work environment.
- Must support continuous improvement and report concerns to the supervisor.
*Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities.
Click the link below. Please fill out completely and email to firstname.lastname@example.org