About Crevalle Boats:
Crevalle Boats is an exciting, new boat building opportunity conveniently located in the heart of Florida. Come join a team led by professionals that average over 20 years of experience in the industry. Crevalle prides itself on a clean, efficient, safe and air-conditioned working environment where employee input is key to our collective success. Crevalle uses the latest in technology in its assembly processes and trains it, employees, accordingly. If you’re ready to work for a new and modern organization building a contemporary product that has no equal, send us your resume below!
Military Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply and are given preference.
Crevalle Boats is a drug free, equal opportunity employer.
- Full Time
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
Current Open Positions
- Laminates layers of fiberglass onto molds to form boat decks, small parts or hulls. Selects fiberglass to meet boat laminate requirements for designed thickness and quality guidelines.
- Places layers of mat, cloth, or core materials onto mold surfaces and smooths out wrinkles.
- Trims excess material from the mold using appropriate tools.
- Mixes resin and saturates cloth and mat with the mixture, using brush or resin system.
- Works with saturated mat, cloth or other materials into the shape of the mold with hands, rollers, brush or squeegee to remove air bubbles and smooth surfaces into the application.
- Bonds reinforcing strips to deck and structures using resin-saturated fiberglass.
- Run Chop gun while regulating catalyst mixture and use equipment to spray evenly onto mold surfaces.
- May install stringers and flooring in hull with proper bonding techniques.
- May inspect, clean, and assemble mold prior to the start of work
- May apply wax to the surface to facilitate assembly and removal of laminated parts.
- Must exercise caution to prevent air bubbles in lamination
- Apply putty to ground out areas to repair surfaces using a brush and other appropriate tools.
*Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities.
Click the link below. Please fill out completely and email to firstname.lastname@example.org