Our boats are specifically engineered to make the most of the space available on our boats. Each one having benefits and features to please the fisherman and his family. We have a deep hull design to keep the boat steady and the front as dry as possible, as well as lots of standards and options on the boat to make it a pleasurable experience.
Key Innovative Design Features
- Two coolers come standard on every boat. A must have, one for fishing, one for food and drinks.
- Safety is a priority for us. Taking your family on the boat as well as fishing should be effortless and easily interchangeable.
- The ride is a big factor, we design our hulls with more deadrise than most, as well as a notch in the transom to feed lots of water through the propeller for shallow water take off, with the jack plate all the way up.
- A scribe line is a unique feature on our boats. Since gel stress often originates from screw points under the rub rail, we etch out a line in the gel coat on both the deck and hull. The scribe line is hidden behind the rub rail and prevents the gel stress from propagating out.
- Mister comfort, something so simple, yet can make all the difference. We offer a marine misting cooling system that removes the heat out of the air to leave you cool and refreshed even on the hottest of days.
- CRIMP or Crevalle’s Resin Infusion Manufacturing Process- Infusion is new for 2019 models, taking our boat to the next level. An infused hull and small parts make for reduced noise and vibration, increased stiffness, part consistency, and more solid ride. A ride in an infused hull is much smoother. Click the link for a time lapse on the new manufacturing process
Crevalle offers many great features and upgrades, these are just a few to show our attention to detail and design.