We have reached that time of the year again… model change! As of June 1st, it is officially the 2020 model year. We have 2020 boats made and we want to update you on what is changing and being upgraded. Please note this not all, but some of the major changes we have made for all 2020 boat models.
NEW for 2020
- Three sided glass embedded in the Hard Top frame(not applicable to second stations)
- New and improved aft seat hinges for easy open
- New gel coat color – Royal Blue
- Facet Stripe option with solid hull color
- New dash electronic option- Naviop Integrated Information Display
- New upholstery color options
And lastly one of the major changes for 2020 is the name change of each boat model. The word bay just doesn’t accurately portray what our boats are. Our boats are not just a bay boat, but a hybrid model capable of offshore fishing and shallow waters. For 2020 our Bay models will be HCO and the open will become HBW.
Watch this video to see what the new Naviop Display can do! New Simrad Naviop Integrated Information Display